Thursday 6 December 2012

Yorkshire Linen Product Review

There is nothing quite like clean sheets, I can honestly say it is one of my favourite things ever. So when the lovely people at Yorkshire Linens asked me to do a product review for them I jumped at the chance. I decided to let The Teenager try out the duvet set so ordered the rather beautiful and very on trend Canterbury Set.







The delivery was super quick and I loved the packet it came in. So many duvet sets only show you a tiny picture of what it will look like once on but with this set it showed a full size picture. I did have to give it a wash first as it felt quite stiff to the touch but once washed it was beautifully soft. I purposely put it in with a white pillow case to see if the colours ran but they didn't and the case came out still white. The duvet had poppers instead of buttons which I find so much easier and quicker. Once on The Teenagers bed it looked stunning and I wished I had curtains to match along with scatter cushions. She was totally delighted and loved how it gave her room a new lease of life as well as being totally surprised when she realised it was a lovely spotty design on the other side.

She awoke this morning saying how soft and lovely it was and could I please order her another one for when this one got dirty. In fact, she loved it so much she even made her own bed.

I have spent this afternoon browsing through the website and I have to say that the choice of colours and styles are brilliant. I will definitely be going back and placing an order for myself.

Thanks Yorkshire Linens

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your comments, and I will always try to reply xxx