Wednesday 30 October 2013

My Very Own Room 101

Do some things annoy you so much that you just wish you could stick them all in a room and shut the door forever. I love the programme Room 101 and watch with joy as sometimes the celebrities pick things that I would of chosen to be dead and buried.

Here are my things to say bye bye too forever...

1. Creepy door salesmen - I cant stand them, they always start with the same line "Hello, I'm not selling anything"...........Well you obviously are so why lie in the first place. If they just said "Look, I'm really sorry to bother you but I'm just trying to earn a living" I might be more tolerant.

2. Clowns - I hate them, creepy, scary and all things that make my skin crawl. I once had one as a surprise when I was small and ended up in my room crying. As if that wasn't bad enough my mum sent him upstairs to get me down again.............................Imagine a clown poking his head round your door................Arggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!

3. Bum Bags/Fanny Packs - What ever they are called should be banned.

4. Blue Bottles - Not as in the glass kind but the winged creature that not only look nasty but are totally annoying as well as gross. Anything that feeds on poo and then makes a bee line for your food should be gone.

5. Wasps - Cannot stand them, annoying wanna be Bees that make it their life's mission to ruin a picnic or barbecue.

6. Fleece Wolf print jackets - Why????

7. Ring Binder Files - Why oh why do they not reinvent the metal clip things that never meet in the middle.

8. Sandals with socks - Seen on many beaches in the summer. Is their reasoning behind this is to avoid getting sun burnt feet please tell me it is..............................

9. Comb Overs - Face it................Your going bald......................Shave it off...............It will make the world of difference. If you want to hang on to those 7 strands keep them in a trinket box.

10.Fifty Shades of Grey - With the impending movie about to hit us and make us feel totally inadequate in the bedroom this is the last thing on my list. Enough already with the sex every 2.7 minutes and the safe word rubbish. To be honest my safe word would be "Get Off Me Now" if I had to endure Christian Bloody Grey and his huge sexual appetite.

So there we go folks, that's my list. What would you put on your Room 101 list, do your post and mention this one, tag some friends or just have fun with it. I will give your blog a mention in a follow up piece. Together we can rid the world of all things annoying.........................................................

4 comments:

  1. hahah your get off me now made me laugh out loud..and i know what you mean about fanny packs!! WHO thought of that name...for goodness sake!! An english friend of mine went to nanny in the states and the father of the family picked her up from the airprt and asked her in the car if she wanted her 'fanny warmer' on. I mean...seriously..you would just GET BACK ON THE PLANE!! right? xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG.....No way....I would of jumped out of the car. Thanks for reading . xx

      Delete
  2. I hate door to door salesmen as well. Why do they always come at the most inconvenient moment - kids in the bath, the cooking that you have to keep stirring etc? I've got a sign up telling them not to knock, then when they do I can tell them that if they had learned to read they could have got a proper job (harsh I know, but they were warned!)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments, and I will always try to reply xxx