Tuesday 6 May 2014

Vote For My Mum

To say I was surprised to get short listed in the BIBS (Brilliance In Blogging) awards was an understatement..........I have been blogging for 3 years now and I never tire of it, I have made some amazing friends along the way and hope to make many more when some of us head up to London in June for the best weekend ever at BritMums Live 2014.

I didn't really know what to do as a "Vote For Me" blog so I decided to do something different and instead asked the one person who knows me the best and sits lovingly by me whilst I tap away at the keyboard. I say "Person" in the loosest sense although he does actually think he is a person rather than a dog.....So without further ado I give you.....Baxter The Dog and his VOTE FOR MY MUM photo shoot......






NOMINATE ME BiB 2014 LAUGHIf you have enjoyed my blog, giggled, snickered, laughed or as someone once said "Tena Ladies are a must if you read this blog" then please think about sparing a vote for me in the "Laugh" category. Just click HERE and it will take you to the necessary place.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me so far and best of luck to all you amazing bloggers/writers out there whether you got through or not I think you are all brilliant.

Lots of Love
Me
xxxx


10 comments:

  1. You deserve every vote Mrs :) Loving the shades at the end there ;) x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous.......Trust you to get Baxter in on the act. You deserve lots of votes my darling as I know just how hard you work on your little space in the virtual world. Good luck Sam, keeping everything crossed for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know me and Baxter........Thanks so much my lovely xxx

      Delete
  3. How can I resist that cute little face! Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations and the very best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, just happy to have got this far to be honest xxx

      Delete
  5. All the best lovely! I wish I had a cute pet to help me!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would offer to lend you Baxter but im not sure he would sit through it again lol xxx

      Delete

Love to hear your comments, and I will always try to reply xxx