Wednesday 6 April 2016

Thankyou xxxx

I have placed my blog into Semi Retirement due to the fact my kids are now totally embarrassed about my mutterings and musings. This is not to say I will not one day pick it up from where I left it but for now I am going to take a well earned break.

Please feel free to browse back through any of the posts on here and I will be re-publishing some of them along the way.

Thank you to all of my wonderful readers and fellow bloggers of whom I have now made some lifelong friends.

Lots of Love
Me
xxxx


4 comments:

  1. Aw I've enjoyed your musings.
    Don't stay away too long

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nooooo!
    Enjoy your break but please come back !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck Sam. Kids will always be embarrassed but deep down i bet they're proud of you for launching yourself out there. See you around X

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments, and I will always try to reply xxx