Tuesday 4 March 2014

The Dilemma - Winning Names

For those that read my recent post The Dilemma you will remember how I was in somewhat of a quandary about renaming The Teenager and The Whirlwind in my blog.......

Thank you to everyone who commented on the blog, Twitter, Facebook and even by text giving me their chosen names. I was quite amazed how many people contacted me and it became quite an interesting week as the kids rushed in each day to see where we were on the name front.

I am therefore pleased to announce the new blog names of my lovely kids.



The Female Teenager will now be known as.......Drum roll.............HRH (Her Royal Highness).
This was the most popular name with The Diva coming a close second. She is quite happy with the name and has taken to it like a duck to water by insisting she now no longer needs to carry money with her.................






The Whirlwind will be known from here on in as............Quiet drum roll in case we wake him from his hormonal Teenage slumber...................................Sparky.
This was the most popular by a mile and he was over the moon with his chosen name. He is as we speak rewiring a set of headphones and planning world domination on his Xbox.





So, there we go............................2 brand new names for 2 kids. Thank you once again for taking the time to leave a comment and helping me in this blogging dilemma.

Lots Of Love
Me xxx

18 comments:

  1. Wahhooooooo.................................I'm so glad those names have won. They are just perfect for them. Remind me to bring that old DVD player over so Sparky can fix it. Love Clair xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good choice, hope the kids are pleased with them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh those were my favs! Glad they are happy with them! The only money my teenage daughter ever carries is mine....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choices! If he reaches world domination through the xBox I want to hear how. I have been looking for a way to do that myself for quite a while myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool, these were my 2 choices!
    I am glad you have decided on "new" names... now let put them to use ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! Glad the kids liked them too - always helps ;) I now wish that I had chosen something a little more interesting for mine....come November I will have two teenagers so things WILL have to be updated!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay they were my favourites! Glad they like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay they where the names I liked!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lol to HRH for her concluding she doesn't need to take money with her. These are lovely names.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect :) Like the logos too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choice! ;-) Nice logo too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! Those were my choices too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much guys, kids are thrilled with their brand new names. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Haha brilliant that you've renamed them for your blog! It's a good idea. I could do with doing something similar as mine are known as Teen, Girl and twins using their initials lol! Haven't read you Dilemma post so off to read now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool names! What a fun idea :) x

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments, and I will always try to reply xxx