Saturday 20 July 2013

Saturday Is Caption Day.

I have never joined in with the 'Saturday is Caption Day' link before but after seeing some others I just had to have a go.

I have a terrible hobby (I'm not even sure its legal) I do love to take the occasional picture of my dog in various disguises.....I know, I know....Too much time on my hands and all that, but never the less it is something I do and to be honest he loves it as he gets a treat afterwards, he even has his own fan base on Facebook. I have often wondered what he would say if he could talk so this is your chance to put words into his mouth (clean ones please).

Please make my day (and his) and put your captions below..........
(no animals have been hurt during this process, quite the opposite actually)

 
 
I'm Linking This With The Lovely Mammasaurus.
Mammasaurus - Saturday is Caption Day!
 

7 comments:

  1. I'm liking the shades, but does the best top come in blue?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Yo, I got the moves like Jagger, init'

    http://asaucystitch.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Woof, I fit in well with the local yoof"
    (Ok, so that's pretty dire, but it's as good as I can muster!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "I'm pretending to like this because YOU love it so much...... but actually I'm BORED!!!!"

    hahaha love this pic it's too funny!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm ready for the Summer!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments, and I will always try to reply xxx