Thursday 22 May 2014

Off To BritMums Live 2014

It is less than a month until BritMums Live 2014 and I'm a tiny bit exited.............................OK......................................OK.....................I'm a bit more than tiny bit excited..........................................I'm actually verging on hysterical euphoria at venturing back to The Brewery and seeing all those smiley faces. Last year was very different and I almost didn't go due to nerves taking over, I wrote this post called Paddington Goes To BritMums and can only say to anyone who is nervous "Do it, take that leap and you will never look back"..................................I promise.

Anyway, I have decided it might be fun if I introduce myself in a slightly different way. Below you will see.............................Well...................................You will see ME.

I'm not hard to spot but just in case you cant find me look out for one of these faces...............

1. This is my "OH MY GOD ITS YOU, GET OVER HERE AND HUG ME" face. This is usually accompanied by a slight squealing noise that unfortunately escapes from my mouth at any given moment when I recognise your name.








2. Next is my "I cant find my glasses and cant bloody read your name badge" look. You will notice many people staring at your boobs.......Not hard to miss in my case.









3. At number 3 we have the "Did someone say there was cake over there" expression. There is lots of food to eat so my top tip is..............................Elasticated trousers or Super Glue as Lip Gloss







.

4. This is possibly how you may find me on Saturday morning after a few (cough cough) glasses of the fizzy stuff.










5. Here we have my "Its all over and I don't want to go home" very sad face.....................Look at that face..........................Its like Puss In Boots.









6. Assuming you still don't recognise me................................Here's my normal (I use these words loosely) face.










Looking forward to seeing you all very soon...............................Not long now.........................Squeeeallllllllllllllllllllllll !!!!!!

xx

34 comments:

  1. Lol!!!! I am.soooo excited and can't wait to meet you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me to Lucie............Make sure you come and find me, im as blind as a bat so probably wont see you until you are next to me xxx

      Delete
  2. How could we possibly miss you anyhow - love those expressions and everyone looks rougher on the saturday! Looking forward to meeting you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha awesome!! Glad you're feeling more relaxed about it this year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too........Well I was.............................I'm a finalist now so im back to crapping myself xxxx

      Delete
  4. Ha, love this! I will look for one of these faces! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha this is brilliant! I can't wait to see your smiley, welcoming face outside All Bar One. Yippeeeee! x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too.........................................................Paddington will be there waiting to see you across the road....................Squealllllll !!!

      Delete
  6. Ha ha love this. So funny, and of course we'll all be able to recognise you now in any situation

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO - I have the same cake face. See you there :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL! Confirming what a mad mare you are Sam. HAVE FUN Elly x xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. See you there - what is this fizzy stuff you talk of ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant! I shall be taking a note of the faces missus and seeking you out although I'm hugely nervous instead of excited LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be nervous darling, you will have such a fantastic time. Cant wait to see you xxx

      Delete
  11. YAY can't wait - see you there lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too......................................Looking forward to seeing you darling xx

      Delete
  12. ah im sorry..really sorry that i am not coming. going to miss you all xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am gutted you are not coming.............We will miss you so much. xxx

      Delete
  13. Yay! Can't wait to meet you. What does your fizzy face look like? x

    ReplyDelete
  14. So looking forward to seeing you again... and hoping for face number one... mainly because I think its just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha just brilliant - will come over and say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. hehe brilliant, you photograph well.
    Have fun - and yes, your excitement did come across in your post :)
    What are you going to be like on the day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. lol I have no interest in brit mums live (I don't understand what it is...) but expression 1 is possibly my favourite photo of the month!!! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait to meet you! Looking forward to seeing you work through all your expressions. x

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments, and I will always try to reply xxx