Thursday 24 October 2013

Lost

I never watched the show Lost but kind of wished I had, last week myself and a friend were having coffee and got on to the subject of who we would like to be stranded with if we ever found ourselves lost on a remote island. It wasn't as easy as you would think and took us some time and some rethinks before we both settled on a final group. Here are my camp mates........................

1. Dr Phil - Just in case anyone needs a bit of a talking too about our impending situation.

2. Michael McIntyre - Need someone to make us laugh, although I wonder if he is funny all of the time??

3. Justin Timberlake - Obviously I have no interest in someone so young (I'm no cougar) but he could teach me to sing and dance my way across that sunlit beach.

4. Steve Backshall - I know that Steve looks great without a shirt on but he would be totally necessary in case of creepy crawlies and other wild beasts.

5. Johnny Depp - Hes been a pirate so will know where to look for treasure.

6. David Beckham - Just in case I wanted to lean how to play football plus he would definitely have face cream and hair products.

7. Guy Fieri- One of my favourite American chefs..........................He would have to be there for obvious reasons...............I don't want to waste away.

8. Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy - It wouldn't be fair to just have all guys so I thought I would get on like a house on fire with these two.

9. Colin Firth - To read to us at night time.......................Oh, That voice.....

10. Lastly Hugh Jackman - I don't need to explain why......................Just because...............

In amongst that lot would be a doctor.........................Ooooo...............Maybe McDreamy from Gray's Anatomy and Gok Wan so I look my best all the time and have someone to tell me how fab I look even though I'm a curvy lady.

So, who would be on your list.............................Write your own post and mention this one in it, tag people if you wish or just link up to read all the others. I will give you a good old mention on Twitter and Face book with your Dessert Island List.

I'm off to dream................................................

14 comments:

  1. Fab list....How can you not of watched Lost....I thought everyone watched it....hehehe :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Errrrr...................I hadn't noticed...............Lol x

      Delete
  3. Ooh, you didn't mention George Clooney! He'd be top of my list, in fact it may well be a list of one to be honest.....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, he was flying the plane. I cant miss him off can I xxx

      Delete
  4. That's a lot of men!!!! I wouldn't kick Johnny Depp off my desert island - unless he insisted on dressing up as Jack Sparrow. #PoCoLo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me neither...............................................xx

      Delete
  5. i have never seen lost either!! ... i will have to have ago at doing my lost like this over the weekend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes very male dominated, but I guess they'd do all the practical work of hunting and farming, so you could swan around.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great list! I'd have to have Go West to sing to me. And I'd replace McDreamy with Mark Sloane! Thanks for linking to PoCoLo x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very funny. I'm relieved to see you added a couple of women in there Sam, I was thinking you would be worn out otherwise! Not heard of Guy Fieri, I'm obviously missing out.....

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your comments, and I will always try to reply xxx